Beginning with your initial consultation, we'll design and follow a plan of treatment that's suited to your individual needs.
Many patients come to us for pain relief. We have successfully treated many who have suffered from musculoskeletal pain resulting from sports injuries, auto accidents, and degenerative changes, including herniated discs/disc problem, fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis.
Acupuncture can help with both acute and chronic pain. Acute pain can often be cured in a few sessions. More sessions are needed for chronic problems.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless and an extremely effective procedure for eliminating or relieving pain because acupuncture:
- Stimulates the body's natural healing
- Quickly reduces pain and relaxes muscles
- Increases circulation to speed up recovery time
- Promotes physical and emotional well being
- Enhances endocrine and immune function
We have had high success in treating cases of infertility. We have helped our patients achieve fertility through natural means even in cases where modern western medicine has failed (IVF, hormone treatment, etc).
Acupuncture along with Chinese Medicine and natural nutritional support help achieve fertility in the following ways:
- Regulate the menstrual cycle
- Normalize the hormone levels to help produce a larger number of follicles
- Regulate endocrine systems that govern ovulation, especially important for women with polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Improves ovarian function to produce better quality eggs
- Improve sperm count and motility to create better quality embryos
- Improve blood flow in the uterus, increasing the chances of implanting on the uterine wall
- Decrease chance of miscarriage
- Increase the success rate of in vitro fertilization (IVF)
Fertility treatments vary from person to person, but are usually scheduled for at least three consecutive cycles (twelve weeks). Treatments can include acupuncture, herbal supplements, acupressure massage, and dietary counseling.
For women over 40 years old, pregnancies with IVF have an approximate 46% rate of miscarriage after six weeks. This percentage can be greatly reduced with the help of acupuncture.
Depression and stress are growing concerns for our modern society. Around the world, millions of people suffer from stress and depression. Acupuncture is a natural method to regulate the body’s functions and has been shown to alter the brain’s chemistry in a positive way to lessen the effects of stress on the individual. Through continued treatment, acupuncture can restore the natural balance of the body and mind and reduce the causes of depression - such as altered brain chemistry, too much stress, hormonal imbalances, poor immune function, chronic infection, and alcohol or drug abuse.
- Back/neck/shoulder/ knee pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Side effects of chemotherapy
- sequela of stroke
- trigeminal neuralgia
- sciatica and tennis elbow
- herpes zoster
- Cosmetic acupuncture
- Chronic fatigue
- Stomach pain and discomfort
- Weight Management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Therapeutic Massage
|Initial Consultation - 30 min||$40|
|Acupuncture Session - 1 hour||$100|
|Acupressure Massage – 60 min||$70|
|Acupressure Massage – 90 min||$100|
|Reflexology Massage – 60 min||$60|
|Reflexology Massage – 90 min||$90|
Medical insurance is accepted.
It has been shown that acupuncture causes the release of endorphins which helps the body and mind relax while reducing pain and restoring health.